Saturday, November 24, 2012

UnStuff your Wallet Linky…Cha Ching

Hi Everyone, I hope you are recovering well from your Turkey day comas and from your shopping.  Personally speaking, the only shopping I'm doing is online and from my TpT wish list and from my favorite clip art shops.  

Shuna at A Pocket Full of Kinders is having a linky party {CLICK} and what better way to get a peek into what we all are stuffing in our carts.  Jump on over to her blog and join the party.  But for now, here's a look into my top three things…oh boy, I can't wait. 




Here's my first grab of the day come Monday…I just adore anything Gingerbread.  Jennifer over at Herding Kats in Kindergarten has this fantastic unit.  I know the kids will have so much fun learning with this…well me too!  Here's the link {HERE}


Next up is...

Deanna Jump's Reindeer Unit…Who can resist this during the month of December?  Not me!  It's in the cart.  Click {HERE} to add it to your cart too.

And finally last up is... 

Mel D's Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations Elf creation.  OMWord…I'm already planning on what to do each day…I can hardly wait to start this Tuesday! I'm already picturing their faces.
{HERE} is the link for her ADORABLE Elf unit


Have fun hitting the "check out" button come Monday…and Tuesday.  





6 comments:

  1. Hi, Krissy! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Click the link to read more about it! :)

    I'm off to fill my TpT cart!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award :) Go to this post for your instructions...Congratulations!

    http://sparklinginthirdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/11/tpt-sale-and-liebster-blog-award.html

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award too! Congrats!

    http://3hootsforlittlelearners.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaching-house-hunting-and-wedding.html

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you as well for the Liebster! Stop by my blog and check it out!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out doll! I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is super cute! I am your newest follower!
    Faith
    http://kindergartenfaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete