Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stuffed with thankful thoughts linky party...

Want to have some fun tonight?  Then hop on over to Lyndsey blog A Year of Many Firsts for her stuffed with thankful thoughts linky party.   

{Here's the linky link}

1
I am incredibly thankful for these beauties each and every day for moments
 like this...

and this!

2
I am thankful for the blogging world that I stumbled upon last year that dazzled up my love for teaching again.  The very first blog I ever discovered was Fran's Kindergarten Crayons.  I'm even more thankful for being lucky enough to sit next to Fran at lunch for our SoCal not to long ago. 


3
I'm thankful for Spicy Tuna Rice Crispies…YUM! I'd eat them daily if I could.


4
I'm thankful for these two ladies who are forever my besties.  I find strength in their words and encouragement in their smiles.


5
I'm thankful for these wacky and lovable creatures named "The Bru" & Har Har…Love them to pieces.



6
…and I most thankful for my incredible parents who are continually there to guide and support me through thick and thin. {I'd upload a picture of them but my mom would be on the phone in two seconds…but oh well sometimes you have to live dangerously and I love this pic of them so I'm uploading it anyways.}  Shhh…don't tell her.


Now it's your turn…time to get a little linky.

Happy Stuffed with Thankful Thoughts...



5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. Love your pictures!
    Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you…I really enjoyed this post…these are some of my favorite family pics. :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so adorable, and I'm glad to be your newest follower! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog & wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here.

    Happy Friday!!!
    ~Realistic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I stumbled on it through Farley's blog. I like your writing style, and I'm your newest follower. I am also fairly new to blogging, and it too has totally refreshed my teaching...I actually look forward to Mondays-it was getting a little stale for a while! I've been teaching for 17 years, and I feel the most excited about teaching now (as a result of blogging) as I did when I first graduated from college! Just like you, I learn something new about blogging every day. Check out my blog when you get a chance at www.thatfirstgradeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete