Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving & A Pilgrim Story


 The month of November is my most fave of faves.  I just don't really know if it because we have so many days off? Or if it's the feeling in the air and being thankful but whatever it is…
I LOVE IT!!! 

How about you…are you in full swing Thanksgiving mode?  I am…or at least my students and I are.  We've been having learning about Pilgrims, Indians, turkeys, cornucopias, corn, fish, The First Thanksgiving, you name it and we've been learning about it. And…we still have next week too (Monday & Tuesday) that is.

How do you all celebrate?  My girls and I are for fortunate that my family lives all but five minutes from one another and my brother hosts Thanksgiving. YAY!! But what excites me the most every year is that my dad always cooks a turkey with all the fix-ins' just for for leftovers and delivers it Thanksgiving day.  Double Yay!! Bring on turkey leftovers.

So for those of you who have 2 or 3 days left of school…I've posted a new quick and simple Thanksgiving book called Pilgrim, Pilgrim - A Thanksgiving Story in my store.  I've included a color and b&w version so your students will have a booklet to read to their families at Thanksgiving.  Here is a quick sample.  You can find it in my store by clicking
{HERE}


Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours !!
Gobble Gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment