Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Linky Sminky…

Omgoodnessgracious !!!!!  Did I really figure this linky thingy out?  Shut the front door!

Okay, so here's the skinny on what happened...

First, I headed over to Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and read through Farley's Post.  Next, I scrolled down to find the template of her September Currently and right clicked (yup, even though I have a mac, I still use a plain ol' regular mouse…can't take the PC of this lady) on the template.  Then, I decided to drop it into my keynote (mac's power point) and insert text boxes for each category.  After that, I picked a font that suited my mood and typed away.  Finally, I saved a version, exported it as an image file to my desktop and dropped it into my blog. Voila !!

Now, I'm sure there has to be an easier method but I feel pretty proud for figuring this out on my own.  There's something to be said when you do something for yourself.



8 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your blog! So cute! Thanks for visiting us and we are now following you too!
    Katie & Lisen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your button designed blog. Super cute! I also love leopard shoes. I have leopard sandals. I'm your newest follower.
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Krissy! I found your blog through Farley's linky. Isn't is so much fun?! I love your blog design. I think I"m going to have to get myself a pair of Toms. I purchased a pair for my daughter earlier this summer, and now it's my turn. Have a great week. I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Krissy!
    That is one of my bestie's names, so I like you already:) Found you from Farley, even though you were a little beyond my "3"! Very cute blog...I'm just starting out as well (this was only my 2nd Currently), and am lovin' this bloggy-world! Isn't it simply rewarding you decode this thing all on your own?? Congrats on the linky, new friend!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY you did it :) welcome to the linky world :)and don't you just love toms wedges!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started my blog this summer. I understand the excitement of figuring things out! Your blog is so cute! I love the buttons. If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog for my linky called Fun Friday. It is all about the fun things we do in our classrooms!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Krissy, it is Layla from the So Cal meet up! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! It was nice to chat today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved meeting you today. Now I am following you and cannot wait to see what you are up to with those cuties in your room. It was so much fun to meet and bond with my peeps
    (kinder teachers). I need a blog meet-up once a week. We have to blog about our event!
    Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete