Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core


Wow… this is a MONSTER of good stuff !!!  Have you had a chance to see it spotlighted around in our wonderful blogland yet?  I've seen a several posts and let me tell you…this is a fantastic resource for Kindergarten teachers like myself.  It contains over 600 whopping pages enriched with Activities, Worksheets, and adorable Posters to help you teach both the Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core AND the Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core Standards.  Head on over to Kindergarten Common Core and take a look for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially following you! I can't wait to meet you Saturday!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I'm really excited to meet you too!!! See you Saturday!

      Delete